viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

Dulces rusitas estafadoras

Quizás muchos han recibido un mail de unas bellas rusas que se "han enamorado" de uds visitando el perfil que solemos dejar en algunas comunidades. Yo he recibido el siguiente:

De petrovka36-gmail.com para Ricardo
Ricardo I have received today your letter, and I am happy. I so wish
to learn About you it is more. But I do not know from what to begin. I
have seen your profile, and you To me has liked. I hope, that you too
liked my profile. I hope, that my answers are clear to you. I am not
so good to write In English. But I hope, that you understand me. I as
wish to tell about myself more. My name is Natalya. To me Now 27 years
and I live one in one apartment. I never was For the husband also had
no children. The city in which I live, is called (Novocheboksarsk). I
work in hospital, it not the big hospital. But nevertheless there it
is a lot of visitors. My work is pleasant to me, because I can help To
people. To me like, when I see their happy persons. Ricardo I have
started to use Internet recently. After at us There was a cafe
Internet in a city. I at first did not think of it. But Has decided to
try. Ricardo that you would wish to learn about me??? Ask me, and I am
obligatory To you to answer. I hope, that you will send the photos
also. I Would like to receive more them. As I send you the photo on
which I sit in a court yard of the house, after walk with the
girlfriend. I hope, that you like my photo. Tell to me, Ricardo. What
it is pleasant to you in women? What character? What should she be
able? I very much would wish to know. I hope, that tomorrow I again
will receive your letter and your photo. I will be Very to wait.
Ricardo you will not forget to write me the letter? I hope, that was
not present. I very much wait...

Your new girlfriend Natalya.



esta es la bella natalya que me escribió.

Bueno, el asunto es que de curioso me puse a investigar y poniendo la dirección de natalya en el google, me dio una importante lista de resultados
http://www.google.com.ar/search?hl=es&q=petrovka36&btnG=Buscar&meta=
Entrado al primer resutado nos da la sorprendente novedad del perfil, de natalya y varios modelos de cartas que también recibí, como por ejemplo:

Natalya
Member Name: Natika
Member ID: 015940
Race: Middle Eastern,
Age: 28 (28-Oct-1980)
Single - Never Married
Languages: French (Some) Liar (Scammer)
Russian (Fluent)
Spanish (Some) Liar (Scammer)
English (Fluent)
Novocheboksarsk, Liar (Scammer)
Russian Federation

My name Natalya. My age of 27 year.
I from Russia. My city refers to as Novocheboksarsk.
I cheerful girl who could not find half in Russia.
Now I try to find happiness in Internet.
I very like to prepare for a meal to travel, go in for sports,
look films and many other things.
Also I very love children.
Now at me they are not present, but I dream,
that I will have children!
I was intrigued with your profile.
To me would like to learn you is more best.
There may be you and there is my second half.
Write to me the answer necessarily.
E-mail: petrovka36-gmail.com
I shall wait for it!
Natalya.
P.S. Or send to me e-mail! I wait for your answer!


Otra carta

Hi xxxxx!!!
Justin I have received today your letter, and I am happy. I so wish to
learn About you it is more. But I do not know from what to begin. I
have seen your profile, and you To me has liked. I hope, that you too
liked my profile. I hope, that my answers are clear to you. I am not
so good to write In English. But I hope, that you understand me. I as
wish to tell about myself more. My name Natalya. To me Now 27 years
and I live one in one apartment. I never was For the husband also had
no children. The city in which I live, is called (Novocheboksarsk). I
work in hospital, it not the big hospital. But nevertheless there it
is a lot of visitors. My work is pleasa is Natalya. To me Now 27 years
and I live one in one apartment. I never was For the husband also had
no children. The city in which I live, is called (Novocheboksarsk). I
work in hospital, it not the big hospital. But nevertheless there it
is a lot of visitors. My work is pleasant to me, because I can help To
people. To me like, when I see their happy persons. xxxxx I have
started to use Internet recently. After at us There was a cafe
Internet in a city. I at first did not think of it. But Has decided to
try. xxxxx that you would wish to learn about me??? Ask me, and I am
obligatory To you to answer. I hope, that you will send the photos
also. I Would like to receive more them. As I send you the photo on
which I sit in a court yard of the house, after walk with the
girlfriend. I hope, that you like my photo. Tell to me, xxxx. What
it is pleasant to you in women? What character? What should she be
able? I very much would wish to know. I hope, that tomorrow I again
will receive your letter and your photo. I will be Very to wait.
xxxxx you will not forget to write me the letter? I hope, that was
not present. I very much wait...
Your new girlfriend Natalya.





Como pueden ver, las cartas son modelos que se envían reemplazando el nombre del futuro damnificado
También si investigamos el lugar de procedencia de Natalya, que sería la ciudad de Novocheboksarsk, nos damos con la novedad de la siguiente nota del mencionado lugar:

Novocheboksarsk es una población ubicada en la región de Chuvashia, en Rusia.
La ciudad de Novocheboksarsk tiene la particularidad de ser uno de los lugares donde dicen proceder rusas que intentar hacer timos a usuarios de Internet. Quién sabe si son rusas o rusos los que están detrás del timo, pero lo que sí está claro por los comentarios de esta página, es que los correos de chicas rusas que dicen haberse enamorado de las personas por email, tienen el objetivo de obtener dinero de los usuarios confiados, bajo el pretexto de ir a verles en su país, conocer la región y conocerles personalmente.
Este tipo de timo por Internet se conoce con el nombre de scam y a estas rusas, o quien quiera que esté detrás de las chicas rusas de Novocheboksarsk, se les conoce como scammers.



Como dice la nota, hay varias rusitas enamoradas de nosotros intentandonos calentar para sacarnos algo de dinero (conmigo cayeron en mal puert jaja). Mirando los comentarios de los usuarios la tal Natalya, y quizás otras utilizan la misma metodología. Así que hay que estar atentos si les llegan a escribir algunas de estas bellezas



OLESYA DULCE TIMADORA, UNA CIBERNETICA


OLESYA DULCE TIMADORA 2


OTRA OLEYSA, QUE CARITA DE INOCENTE


ESTA TAMBIÉN SE LLAMA OLEYSA, OJO NO SE DEJEN ENGAÑAR POR ESA MIRADA JAJA


ESTA SE LLAMA... NATALYA


OKSANA, TE LO ADVIERTO, TE VA A PATINAR...


DINARA

OTRA NATALYA


EKATERINA, Ekaterina Lebedeva tiene como 10 nombres mas y como 20 direcciones de correo, se desplaza por toda Rusia y ha estfado como a 120 hombres de todo el mundo


Mariya Bushueva Masha Dice ser empleada de ferrocarriles, simple, decente, honrada, trabajadora y sobre todo muy pobre, escribe al mismo tiempo con mas de 20 hombres enviando las mismas cartas a todos le pide dinero y nunca viaja.


Mariya Bushueva Masha Dice ser empleada de ferrocarriles, simple, decente, honrada, trabajadora y sobre todo muy pobre, escribe al mismo tiempo con mas de 20 hombres enviando las mismas cartas a todos le pide dinero y nunca viaja.


He visto a esa mujer en Meetic de yahoo se llama Anastasiya Ivanova dice ser abogada y trabajar de peluquera su domicilio es Russia, Republic Chuvashiya, Novocheboksarsk, 429950, street Eshpaya 23, apartment 38 y su email es "bashka112@gmail.com" Cuidado con ella, se enamora al quinto email y te pide dinero para viajar a tu Pais.

Bueno amigos, la advertencia está hecha.

Fuente

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Si... Los sabia pero mi pregunta es como Diablos obtienen tu MAIL. Gracias por los avisos sabía que se trataba de algo sucio.

Saludos..

Anónimo dijo...

Bueno no todas somos tan malas vosotros señores españoles tambien nos engañais muy bien! Gracias a Dios no es caso de mi y mi marido español! Nos conosimos por internet y su amigo tambien lo avisaba que yo seguro que voy a robar su dinero y engañar y fijate estamos casados y tenemos 2 hijos y aquel amigo sige soltero mejor dicho ya un solteron!

Publicar un comentario